In this episode Truth talks with Tyler Malinky of Lowbrow Customs
The two discuss Tyler’s history, motorcycles/choppers, building a business and the sacrifices involved in it, the origins/history/story/philosophy of Lowbrow Customs – as well as what’s new and coming up with the company and its parts/products, racing, motorcycle shows/events, social media, and more!
For more info on Tyler:
As always, please hit the subscribe button if you like and support what we do! You'll get early access to new episodes! Also please leave a review!
Follow us on IG: @bigtruth
For feedback, questions, sponsorship info contact: email@example.com
For more info: http://www.bigtruthpodcast.com
The Big Truth Podcast is proudly sponsored by:
- Old Bike Barn (IG: @oldbikebarn / www.oldbikebarn.com)
- Manscaped (IG: @manscaped / www.mandscaped.com) – use code: BIGTRUTH at checkout for 20% off your order and free shipping!!
- Law Tigers (IG: @lawtigers / www.lawtigers.com)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (IG: @choppahead / www.choppahead.com)
- Chopcult (IG: @chopcult / www.chopcult.com)
- Omerta (IG: @omertamia / www.omertamia.com) - use code: BIGTRUTH at checkout for 20% off your order!
- Pitchfork (IG: @pitchforkny / www.pitchforkny.com)
- Heavy (IG: @heavyclothing / www.heavy.bigcartel.com)
- Full Speed Ahead (IG: @fullspeedaheadshow / www.fullspeedaheadshow.com)
In this podcast Big Truth interviews interesting people who live and breathe outside the mainstream conventional box. The tone of each episode can range from casual conversation to life history style interviews. The show is fun, educational, inspirational and explores different views on contemporary topics as well as highlights alternative career paths.
Big Truth is an Anthropologist, custom motorcycle builder, laser tattoo removal specialist, ex-radio DJ, punk rock/hardcore vocalist, and now podcaster! He owns a renowned custom motorcycle shop (Choppahead Kustom Cycles) and a Tattoo Shop/Laser Tattoo Removal Business. In the past he's worked as an anthropologist for the World Health Organization, CDC, and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Having worked with everyone from Harvard Cancer researchers to outlaw bikers, he is comfortable navigating different worlds and talking with people from across the human spectrum!