In this episode Truth talks with Reese of Zylstra Choppers in Michigan
The two discuss Reese’s history, choppers / motorcycles, quitting your job and building a business, having more than one hustle, robots, The Apocalypse Run, punk rock, state of the country, politics, and more!
For more info on Reese:
As always, please hit the subscribe button if you like and support what we do! You'll get early access to new episodes! Also please leave a review!
Follow us on IG: @bigtruth
For feedback, questions, sponsorship info contact: email@example.com
For more info: http://www.bigtruthpodcast.com
To support the show: http://www.patreon.com/bigtruth
The Big Truth Podcast is proudly sponsored by:
- Old Bike Barn (IG: @oldbikebarn / www.oldbikebarn.com)
- Manscaped (IG: @manscaped / www.mandscaped.com) – use code: BIGTRUTH at checkout for 20% off your order and free shipping!!
- Law Tigers (IG: @lawtigers / www.lawtigers.com)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (IG: @choppahead / www.choppahead.com)
- Chopcult (IG: @chopcult / www.chopcult.com)
- Omerta (IG: @omertamia / www.omertamia.com) - use code: BIGTRUTH at checkout for 20% off your order!
- Pitchfork (IG: @pitchforkny / www.pitchforkny.com)
- Heavy (IG: @heavyclothing / www.heavy.bigcartel.com)
- Full Speed Ahead (IG: @fullspeedaheadshow / )
In this podcast Big Truth interviews interesting people who live and breathe outside the mainstream conventional box. The tone of each episode can range from casual conversation to life history style interviews. The show is fun, educational, inspirational and explores different views on contemporary topics as well as highlights alternative career paths.
Big Truth is an Anthropologist, custom motorcycle builder, laser tattoo removal specialist, ex-radio DJ, punk rock/hardcore vocalist, and now podcaster! He owns a renowned custom motorcycle shop (Choppahead Kustom Cycles) and a Tattoo Shop/Laser Tattoo Removal Business. In the past he's worked as an anthropologist for the World Health Organization, CDC, and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Having worked with everyone from Harvard Cancer researchers to outlaw bikers, he is comfortable navigating different worlds and talking with people from across the human spectrum!