In this New Year’s edition of the M4 Roundtable Series Truth, Mark Unseen (The Unseen / Tenebrae), Joehawk (Battle Ruins, Hammer & The Nails, Lovely Lads) and Ryan Packer (Slapshot, Stars & Stripes American War Machine, Tenebrae) get hammered and talk about the decline of sirius satellite radio, sweatcedos, Conan the Barbarian in the theater, their top music and movie selections of 2022 (as well as all time,), midget wrestling, a celebrity death recap, and more….!
Stay tuned for more editions of the M4 Roundtable with different topics and guests coming soon!
For more info (IG):
Mark - @mark_unseen
Joe - @drhawk
Ryan - @believeinpacker
Danny - @dannymarianino / @totalgavoneclothing
As always, please hit the subscribe button if you like and support what we do! You'll get early access to new episodes! Also please leave a review!
Follow us on IG: @bigtruth
For feedback, questions, sponsorship info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: http://www.bigtruthpodcast.com
To support the show: http://www.patreon.com/bigtruth
The Big Truth Podcast is proudly sponsored by:
- Old Bike Barn (IG: @oldbikebarn / www.oldbikebarn.com)
- Law Tigers (IG: @lawtigers / www.lawtigers.com)
- Crater Lake Clear CBD ( www.craterlakeclear.com)
- Choppahead Kustom Cycles (IG: @choppahead / www.choppahead.com)
- Chopcult (IG: @chopcult / www.chopcult.com)
- Omerta (IG: @omertamia / www.omertamia.com) - use code: BIGTRUTH at checkout for 20% off your order!
- Pitchfork (IG: @pitchforkny / www.pitchforkny.com)
- Heavy (IG: @heavyclothing / www.heavy.bigcartel.com)
- Full Speed Ahead (IG: @fullspeedaheadshow / www.fullspeedaheadshow.com)
In this podcast Big Truth interviews interesting people who live and breathe outside the mainstream conventional box. The tone of each episode can range from casual conversation to life history style interviews. The show is fun, educational, inspirational and explores different views on contemporary topics as well as highlights alternative career paths.
Big Truth is an Anthropologist, custom motorcycle builder, laser tattoo removal specialist, ex-radio DJ, punk rock/hardcore vocalist, and now podcaster! He owns a renowned custom motorcycle shop (Choppahead Kustom Cycles) and a Tattoo Shop/Laser Tattoo Removal Business. In the past he's worked as an anthropologist for the World Health Organization, CDC, and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Having worked with everyone from Harvard Cancer researchers to outlaw bikers, he is comfortable navigating different worlds and talking with people from across the human spectrum!